Friday, June 12, 2009

PC Show 2009... BBB Part 2

Part of the PC Show buy buy buy spree...
Today's main aim was to order the desktop and get the printer.
And I've also decided to get the Microsoft Office 2007 Home & Student edition for the new desktop.

The selected desktop is from a computer part company call Pluto.
The new desktop will only arrive on 25th june.
We shall wait till then to get the images of the new desktop.

After ordering the desktop, I went up to Hall 6 to purchase the Microsoft Office 2007 Home & Student edition.
The offering price at the Microsoft booth is $159 with free webcam, cheaper than addition the software from the desktop purchase.


After that was back to Hall 4 to get the Canon printer.
The model I purchased was the Pixma MP198.
Surprisingly, I came to know that the printer can take 2 models of ink.
Then I found out from the nice sales guys that actually, the difference is just the capacity of the ink tanks.
Also, I reused the trolley I got from scanner purchase from Epson last year end. (ops... use wrong trolley, but still it's just a trolley).
I bought one set of ink too and the printer came with free wireless Logitech mouse.

Image of printer from Canon's website.

The printer will wait until the new computer arrives so for now, it will stay in the box.
Well...
That marks the end of my buy buy buy season for PC Show 2009.

Total damage done = $1 844.50
Got 32 lucky draw tickets from today's purchase.
And... today happens to be my pay day.
Sad sia.

BBB,
Peiyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...