Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Attack of the sandflies.

I think I've been bitten by sandflies during my hike on either the dairy farm part or the mountain biking trail part.
I doesn't really matter at which location was I bitten as both trips happened within the same day.
However, I only noticed the bites and felt the itch the day after the trip.
Only my left foot got bitten and it is really itching like mad.
Till now, I haven yet to find a good solution to relieving the itchiness.
The best way so far is to avoid touch it as once touched, the itch will some back.
Apparently, the bites can spread through scratching.
Scary.

Here are the 2 images of the bite on my left foot.


Hope that the bites will go off soon.

Itchy scratchy,
Peiyan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...