Monday, May 21, 2007

let's play TAG...

got tagged by Gerald via msn to continue this silly tag thingy game...

Rules of the game: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

before i start i decided to tag the 6 other people first...
1) xingling
2) melody
3) tykoh
4) lixuan
5) jeanbean
6) benita

just hope that they read my blog...

here goes moi 10 deepest darkest secrets (in no particular order)...

1. my childhood dream was to be an actress or a singer
2. sports is never my friend though i like to play them.
3. photography was never my interest till JC. I was more of a musician (angklung ensemble in sec and choir in pri).
4. I'm a money spender.
5. I hate to start teleconversation with strangers.
6. I'm a Maths major cos i had a good maths tuition teacher who made me love maths. (but now maths is no longer easy and fun)
7. I was never IT savy until fifi came along and taught me stuff.
8. I am not as happy as what you see.
9. I am diabetic!! (yah... only a few will know and forget. never like to tell anyone cos there's no pt in telling when the person forgets about it the next moment.)
10. This I mentioned many many times.... YES! I LOVE FIFI. (and I missed the times when we are together.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...