Had my 6th driving class yesterday.
Did my first parallel parking.
Legs very tired.
Neck tired from turning back and forth.
Knocked down 2 poles.
One in front and 1 at the back.
Rather difficult to start.
After a few turns, kinda get used to it.
But still have to know how much of the steering wheel to turn.
1. Full lock on the left, reverse.
2. Straighten wheel.
3. Ful lock to the right.
4. Straighten wheel.
5. Move forward a bit.
1. Move forward somemore.
2. One round to the left, reverse.
3. Forward, full lock to the right.
4. Move out slowly and look out for traffic.
5. Straighten and move out somemore.
6. Full lock to the left and move onto the main road.
7. Resume straight ahead.
Did this for quite a number of times and the 1 1/2 hr session passed rather fast.
The instructor says that learning parking is good for road judgement on how muvch to turn the steering wheel when moving on the road.
Have to perfect this before I can learn the perpendicular parking.
Driving number 7 coming soon.
to be continued...